Facilitators: Ram Vakkalanka, Yoga Philosopher, Nadia Tomaselli, Mirianna P., Kasia F., Mary P., Lead Teachers, Rebecca Pittam, Anatomy and Lora Lisi, Founder BlissOm
Start Date: September 25, 2020 to June 12, 2021
Schedule: Bi-weekly Friday classes [virtual] + Saturday and Sunday [1x/month] *schedule dependent
Platform: In-class at BlissOm + Zoom
Bonus: Nine-month Yoga/Pilates Membership at BlissOm [active during your course enrolment] *limitations apply
Our 200-hour program is a stepping-stone for individuals who are interested in deepening their understanding of yoga in combination with life coaching skills to begin (or continue) a meaningful path of teaching yoga to others.
- BlissOm’s Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program is for individuals who wish to further enhance their yoga practice, get in touch with their spiritual self, and for aspiring teachers.
- We will offer a well-rounded classical yoga training program that encompasses the areas of asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, teaching methodology, care of self and care of others.
- This program will be a stepping stone for individuals who are interested in deepening their understanding of yoga and beginning (or continuing on) a path of teaching yoga to others.
- Life Coaching within this course will allow you to reach a goal or make a change in your life. Life Coaching supports you, motivates you, and holds you accountable to achieving your vision for yourself.
- You will have the opportunity to receive a 1:1 session to allow you to step into the light of your true purpose more freely, authentically, and consciously.